You are not connected to the Thomas Jefferson Foundation network. Access to online content and services may require you to authenticate with your library. Proxy Access
Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Named Person:||Thomas Jefferson; Thomas Jefferson; Thomas Jefferson|
|Document Type:||Book, Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Amy E Facca; William L Beiswanger
|Notes:||Updated version of the research report, "Construction of Monticello," originally compiled by James A. Bear. This updated version was received by the Foundation on November 30, 1990.
Thomas Jefferson Foundation notes:
Caption title: TJ letter abstracts
Consists of abstracts from Thomas Jefferson's correspondence and memoranda relating to the design and construction of Monticello that includes transcriptions of the building notebooks for Monticello I and II, and transcriptions of a few other related documents.
pt. 1. 1770-1807 -- pt. 2. 1808-1826. Building notebooks.
Photocopy of originals from Bill Beiswanger.
|Description:||606 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm|
|Responsibility:||compiled by Amy Facca, under the direction of William L. Beiswanger.|
|Local System Bib Number:||
Retrieving notes about this item
- Jefferson, Thomas, -- 1743-1826 -- Contributions in architecture.
- Jefferson, Thomas, -- 1743-1826 -- Homes and haunts -- Virginia -- Monticello.
- Jefferson, Thomas, -- 1743-1826 -- Homes and haunts -- Virginia -- Albemarle County.
- Architecture -- Virginia -- Albemarle County.
- Monticello (Va.)
- Monticello (Va.) -- Designs and plans.
- Monticello (Va.) -- Construction.