You are not connected to the Thomas Jefferson Foundation network. Access to online content and services may require you to authenticate with your library. Proxy Access
Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Jefferson, Thomas, 1743-1826.
Writings of Thomas Jefferson.
Washington, D.C. : Issued under the auspices of the Thomas Jefferson Memorial Association of the United States, 1907
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Thomas Jefferson; Albert Ellery Bergh; Thomas Jefferson Memorial Association of the United States.; Richard Holland Johnston
|Notes:||Thomas Jefferson Foundation notes:
One Set Gift From: The Estate of Robert Livingston Bailey (this set re-bound in 20 v.).
Reading Room set re-bound in 20 v.
|Description:||20 volumes in 10 : illustrations ; 23 cm|
|Contents:||v. 3. The Louisiana purchase / by Charles Emory Smith. Reports and opinions while Secretary of State. Inaugural addresses and messages --
v. 11. Jefferson's versatility / by Champ Clark. Letters written after his return to the United States, 1789-1826.
|Responsibility:||by Thomas Jefferson.|
|Local System Bib Number:||
Retrieving notes about this item
- Jefferson, Thomas, -- 1743-1826 -- Archives.
- Presidents -- United States -- Archives.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783 -- Sources.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1783-1809 -- Sources.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1783-1865.
- Politics and government
- United States.